GOALS OF THIS SEMINAR:
* To start the overwhelming conversation regarding homeless youth in Indiana; their steps taken to get them from high school to college; and, the barriers they face.
* To develop a toolkit for high schools, colleges/universities, and community based organizations to assist with best practices and policies to help this population succeed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
* Mid - high level Admissions Reps
* Mid - high level Financial Aid Reps
* High School Social Workers
* High School Counselors
* HIgh School College Counselors
* Community-based Organizations
CEUs sanctioned by Indiana Dept. of Education: 5.0
Light Breakfast and Lunch to be provided
SPONSOR: Ivy Tech Community College
REGISTER EARLY! LIMIT: 250