Conference 2021 Info
All About Conference
What Annual INACAC Conference
When Monday, February 22 - Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Where Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing - Group rate- $164 per night (before tax)
How REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AROUND DECEMBER 1, 2020
Contact with Questions: General Chair: Ange Huffman, firstname.lastname@example.org PRIVATE MOTHER'S ROOM AVAILABLE.
Conference Location Information
We will be holding our Conference at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing. There are many benefits to attendees at this location:
· FREE Self-Parking right next to the hotel
· Better room rates - book for $164 per night (before tax). Reserve before February 2nd for group discount.
· Conveniently connected to the Keystone Fashion Mall
· Choose from a variety of restaurants connected to and surrounding the hotel
Benefits of Attending
· Gain valuable knowledge for your job
· Professional development opportunity- High School Counselors earn PGP point!
· 42 Educational Session offered
· Meet, interact, and brainstorm with others in your field
· Grow as a professional
· Great Keynote and Closing speakers
· Pre-Conference workshop covering Mental Health
· Socials and silent auction
INACAC Member Conference Rates
· Full Conference: Monday - Wednesday, all meals - $185
· Full Conference (Presenter): Monday - Wednesday, all meals - $160
· Tuesday Only - includes lunch and social - $125
· Wednesday Only - includes brunch - $95
· Please contact Stacie Vetor at email@example.com if ...
...you are a retired member, student, or intern member and would like to register.
...your institution is not a member of INACAC, please add $40 to the member prices listed above. If you are not a member, we encourage you to consider joining.
We would like to thank our Sponsors and Exhibitors for their help and support in making Conference 2020 a great success! If you are interested in being an INACAC Conference 2021 Sponsor, please contact Catie Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.